While the contributions of P&G’s more than 50,000 external business partners (EBP) are not always readily apparent to those who use P&G brands, these valued suppliers provide essential materials, packaging, equipment, transportation and logistics, as well as IT, capital and other services which enable us to delight and serve consumers around the world every day.
This year, we celebrate the impact of our diverse network of external business partners and recognize the very best with a P&G Partner of the Year Award. This award goes to eleven Business Partners that have gone above and beyond in delivering sustained value to our business and the consumers P&G serves.
“These companies have been among the very best in delivering sustained and exceptional contributions, and we celebrate them for being integral members of our supply ecosystem,” said Ana Elena Marziano, P&G’s Chief Purchasing Officer. “The partnership and collaboration with our supply ecosystem is essential to win — we innovate, solve problems and optimize our supply chains, together.”
We recognize that our partners are essential to achieving the sustainability goals we share. For the first time, we recognized a distinguished group of six suppliers with the inaugural 2022 P&G Supplier Sustainability Award for their impact of our sustainability ambitions and for driving progress toward our key environmental sustainability pillars: Climate, Waste, Water, and Nature. Click here to learn more about our global environmental sustainability goals.
Along with our valued partners, we’re creating an end-to-end, agile and resilient supply network where P&G, customers, physical distribution partners and suppliers interact seamlessly and efficiently to serve consumers.
Together, the Company and our partners can be a Force For Growth and a Force For Good — and have an even larger, positive impact on our communities and the world.
“These Business Partners enabled us to serve our consumers, customers, employees, society and shareholders better than anyone else, and we thank them for that,” Marziano said.
The winners below were selected from the ranks of P&G’s more than 50,000 External Business Partners.
The 2022 P&G External Business Partner of the Year Award Winners are:
- Aerofil Technology Inc: an aerosol and liquid contract manufacturer partnering with P&G on spray technologies.
- Arkay Packaging: a first-class folding carton company that helps P&G convey a message of superiority, uniqueness and exclusivity to consumers while using eco-friendly solutions.
- Dow Chemical Company: a world-renowned chemical company that supplies solvents, polymers and surfactants.
- Matrix Business Services: a trade fund management-and-performance verification process partner working with P&G to leverage technology to add significant stewardship capability across processes, systems and people.
- PAYER Group: a manufacturer for healthcare, medical, home, beauty and personal-care brands globally that has been instrumental for P&G Grooming business.
- Rialto Enterprises: a contract manufacturer for P&G’s Global Oral Care businesses.
- RKW Group: a leading manufacturer of sustainable plastic films to serve P&G’s Baby Care business.
- Sandler SA: a leader in the non-woven material category, enabling P&G to make continuous investments in state-of-the-art manufacturing technology, online monitoring systems in production and comprehensive testing.
- Superpac, Inc.: a flexographic printer of flexible packaging supplying P&G Family Care.
- Zakłady Przemysłu Cukierniczego Otmuchów S.A: a contract manufacturer for P&G’s Health Care business.
- ZRP Printing Group: a leading supplier of cartons and color shippers for a variety of P&G’s business units.
The 2022 P&G Supplier Sustainability Award Winners are:
- Albéa: an external business partner working on innovative solutions to enable packaging recyclability and virgin plastic reduction in recyclable tubes.
- Alpla: an external business partner working on innovative bottle packaging solutions that enables increased recyclability and virgin plastic reduction.
- HH Global: a point-of-sales materials supplier that is partnering with the company on recycling and CO2 emission reduction.
- International Flavors and Fragrances, Inc.: a key perfume-and-delivery technology partner working on approach, targets and building blocks to help P&G get to Net Zero by 2040.
- Jones Lang LaSalle: a global facilities management company working to ensure P&G global offices and R&D sites are designed and optimized to reduce their impact on the world’s precious natural resources.
- Suzano: an external business partnering with the company to make a meaningful impact on the world’s ecosystems and improve the lives of surrounding communities.