Nearly 300 guests representing 83 transportation carriers, including African American and women-owned carriers, gathered in June for the company’s annual carrier summit, with a focus on the theme of “Stronger Together, Endless Possibilities” to continue driving P&G's objective as a "Shipper of Choice."
The goals of the summit were to affirm P&G’s strong partnership with carriers, connect carriers with the company’s transportation organization and senior leadership, enroll carriers in strategies, goals and challenges, and recognize and reward excellence — all in support of P&G’s North America business growth.
This year’s Carrier Award Honorees
- Carrier of the Year — Barr-Nunn Transportation
- Canadian Carrier of the Year — Fluke Transportation Group
- Hustle Award — Charger Logistics, Inc.
- Quarter End — Dart Transit Company
- Emissions Reduction — WattEV
- Supplier Excellence — Schneider National
Carrier Drivers of the Year
(As nominated by their carrier employers based on safety, service, and miles driven for P&G)
- George Newell — NAPA Transportation
- Steve Daugherty — U.S. Xpress
- Capri Wilkins — Bolus Transport
- Micah Harman — Dart Transit Company
- John Franchello — Dynamic Transit Company
- Jessie Lemoine — J.B. Hunt Transport
P&G is proud of our strong relationships with carriers and drivers — a key to the Company’s overall supply chain strategy to deliver superiority for our consumers and customers every day.